Labels

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Introduction to Game Programming - Programming in OpenGL

This post is a remake of my previous post.
Introduction:
Through years of experience of asking Mr. Google and lurking the Internet non stop, I found out that a lot of people gave out their example of OpenGL coding for people to refer but when I look at most of it, this is what in my mind "damn bloody messy, who the heck will understand and able to read these codes?" so yeah, I come out with this coding standard of OpenGL. You may follow if you want to, or continue back your own comfortable coding style but for me, this standard is usable in most if not all kind of condition.

This program is done using Qt 4.7.3 with Visual Studio 2008. No drag and drop involved (not my style to use and drag and drop tools)
There is 2 folders in this 'rar' file, the source code and the compiled executable, I tested it using fresh installed Windows 7 and it works without any need of installing any Redistributable of Microsoft Visual C++

Mouse Left Drag, Mouse Right Drag and Mouse Left + Right Drag perform different kind of rotation, try it out.
Download from here:
Programming in OpenGL

No comments: